Making double sim for Exynos Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+ or Note 8 variations isn’t a lot as troublesome as in the past. So if that you are utilizing one of the Samsung Galaxy phones recorded above, which is running Exynos chipset. This post today will help you transform your single SIM Galaxy model into the double sim variation for totally free. In the event that you feel keen on this present, we follow the instructional exercise. Change Single SIM Into Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8 is free of cost.
When your Galaxy phone turns into the double sim variation effectively, the double sim highlight will work for eternity. You won’t need to rehash the beneath steps any longer. The product running on your phone is the Global adaptation, and you can undoubtedly refresh through OTA with no issue. All highlights on your phone actually work typically.
- S7 & S7 edge (Exynos variants)
- Galaxy Note 8 (N950F, N950N)
- S8 & S8 Galaxy Plus (Exynos variants)
In spite of the fact that the way toward transforming a single sim Galaxy phone into the double SIM version is free, you should ensure a few things.
- Your device must be a non-root phone
- KNOX / WARRANTY VOID: 0 (0x0000). You can check it by booting your phone into the Download mode.
- Driver: Samsung-USB-Driver-v220.127.116.11.exe
- Tool: IGST_6.6.9.zip
- Z3X Tool Box. If you don’t have, purchase one or borrow your friends.
How To Create Dual SIM For Exynos Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Launch the Calculator app and enter: (+30012012732+)
- Now, you need to enter a code from DRParser Mode:
For the Korean model: enter 319712358
For the F model: enter *#0808#
- If you are using a Korean variant, type in the next code:
KT: 776631 / 774632
- Once you enable the USB Settings, select DM+ACM+ADB and reboot your device
- Now, it’s time to use Z3X box to read CERT (click on Read CERT DIAG)
Whenever Read CERT says mistake, at that point you ought to do the following steps to fix that.
- Use Odin to flash mix ROM record for your phone. Make sure to install a similar mix ROM level as the current stock ROM on your phone.
- Install Realterm_18.104.22.168 to send this order: AT+PRECONFG=2,KTC. The device prompts the yellow letters, that implies it is.
- Flash the stock ROM once more, however just pick BL, AP, CSC choices
Subsequent to understanding CERT, use Notepad++ to alter the CERT record.
Next, flash blend ROM for your S7, S7 Edge, Note 8, S8, S8 Plus device. You can discover the mix ROM for your device from here: ( make sure to flash a similar degree of blend ROM)
Combination ROM for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus/Note 8 Devices
- When you effectively flashed the blend ROM, launch the IGST-6.6.9 device and interface your phone to the PC.
- Select NEW SEC MSL RESET > tick on Dual SIM option after you check everything OK
- Select CERT WRITE OVER ADB(ROOT) and wait for 30 seconds. done
- Reboot your device and you will see a message saying that you have effectively changed from single SIM into double SIM uphold
- The last advance is flashing the stock on your device and afterward getting a charge out of the double SIM uphold on your Galaxy phone.
Above is the guidance to Change Single SIM Into Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8. In case, you have any inquiry, we should know in the remark underneath.