Consistently, we update Stock ROMS for MediaTek Processor cell phone, and our users wind up posing inquiries on How to Install the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on their PC/Laptop.
Here, you can locate the most recent USB MediaTek MT65xx chipset preloader drivers using this total guide. To support this driver, first, make sure your phone is supported. If, you control the phone using a MediaTek processor. Now, you can introduce and run this MediaTek VCOM driver on your PC/Laptop. The vast majority of the MediaTek cell phone supported to SP Flash Tool to introduce the Official Stock ROM. To distinguish your cell phone from such programming, your PC should have the correct driver known as Mediatek USB VCOM Drivers. You can move any documents to your cell phones. Like, MP3, recordings, applications, or any documents. Your PC should run this USB VCOM driver.
Note: this driver helped with Android devices powered Mediatek MT 65xx Chipset. Additionaly, it will run with 66xx and 67xx Chipset.
In this tutorial, we allow you to download and then install MTK MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers. You must have a PC/Laptop running Windows 7,8 or 10.
Download and Install:
As we stated, this driver will run on Windows XP or more. You can need to disable Driver Signature Verification. Included windows 8 and more up to date. You can google up and find How to Disable Driver Signature Verification for PC running Windows 8 or more.
1. Download the MTK MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers from above Download Link
2. Below, extract the Downloaded MTK MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your PC
3. On your Computer, Go to Device Manager. To do that, open Control Panel by tapping the control board in your work area.
4. If, you do not find it. You can right-click on My Computer. Next will open a pop-up screen and select device manager.
5. Now, you click on the Device Manager menu, you will see your PC name on the top of your Device Manager Settings.
6. Now click on Action -> Select Add Legacy Hardware
7. Welcomed with add legacy screen in your new pop screen.
8. From the next screen, you have to check the “Install the Hardware that I manually Select from a list” option and hit the next button.
9. After, Show All Device and Hit Next Button
10. Now, you can select the Have Disk. You selected any information file. You extracted in Step 1.
11. Now Click the browse option and browse for the Extracted Folder of Mediatek VCOM Drivers on your computer.
12. First, you select the information files and click Open. Along, you see a security warning. You can select Install Anyway.
13. After selecting MDMCPQ.INF file click on OK button.
14. After, Select MediaTek Preloader USB VCOM Port drivers and click next
16.At the end, click on Finish Button.
17. After installing all .inf files, you can Restart your PC/Laptop.
18. congrats, you have successfully installed the MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers on your computer.
Summery, I hope this guideline helped in installing MediaTek MT65xx USB VCOM Drivers. If, you have any questions, please leave a comment down below.