Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935W8 firmware download with product code RWC region Canada. SM-G935W8 firmware has version number PDA G935W8VLS8CTI1 and CSC G935W8OYA8CTI1. The operating system of Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935W8 firmware is Android 8.0.0, with build date 11 Sep 2020 Security patch level date is 01 Sep 2020, with changelist 16008578.
|Device Name||Galaxy S7 edge|
|Firmware Build Date||11-09-2020|
|Security Patch Level||01-09-2020|
|Os Version||Android 8.0.0|
|File Size||2.4 GB|
Follow just these seven step quiet simple and easy.
- Download and extract a zip firmware file.
- Just Odin Tool open it.
- Go to Boot your device using Download Mode.
- Then, you press and hold the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time for 4-5 seconds.
- After, connect the computer with a device through the USB cable. Check the “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” options available in Odin Tool.
- Click the AP/PDA button and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Next, press the start button to continue the Flash firmware process update on your device.
For complete guide Samsung flashing with odin click here.
First of all, you must take a backup user’s important data in an external drive or In your PC. Cause, the flashing process erased all of your mobile user data.
Please make sure that you download the correct firmware for your device. If you are using Samsung devices, you can check the device model number located in the setting- About. Along, you get Download mode on the backside of your Samsung device.
Droidhelper will not responsible for any damage caused by using the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge SM-G935W8 firmware file. Because we don’t edit or custom these files. This firmware released on the official Samsung website.