Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G9650 firmware download with product code CPA region Panama (Claro). SM-G9650 firmware has version number PDA G9650ZHS8FUB4 and CSC G9650OWA8FUB4. The operating system of Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G9650 firmware is Android 10, with build date 01 Feb 2021 Security patch level date is 01 Dec 2020, with changelist 19907794.
|Device Name||Galaxy S9+|
|Firmware Build Date||01-02-2021|
|Security Patch Level||01-02-2021|
|Os Version||Android 10|
Follow just these seven step quiet simple and easy.
- Download and extract a zip firmware file.
- Just Odin Tool open it.
- Go to Boot your device using Download Mode.
- Then, you press and hold the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time for 4-5 seconds.
- After, connect the computer with a device through the USB cable. Check the “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” options available in Odin Tool.
- Click the AP/PDA button and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Next, press the start button to continue the Flash firmware process update on your device.
For complete guide Samsung flashing with odin click here.
First of all, you must take a backup user’s important data in an external drive or In your PC. Cause, the flashing process erased all of your mobile user data.
Please make sure that you download the correct firmware for your device. If you are using Samsung devices, you can check the device model number located in the setting- About. Along, you get Download mode on the backside of your Samsung device.
Droidhelper will not responsible for any damage caused by using the Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G9650 firmware file. Because we don’t edit or custom these files. This firmware released on the official Samsung website.