Samsung GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910G firmware download with product code BNG region Bangladesh. SM-N910G firmware has version number PDA N910GDTS1DRH2 and CSC N910GODD1DRD1. The operating system of Samsung GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910G firmware is Android 6.0.1, with build date 18 Aug 2018 Security patch level date is 01 Aug 2017, with changelist 13452786.
|Device Name||GALAXY Note 4|
|Firmware Build Date||18-08-2018|
|Security Patch Level||01-08-2017|
|Os Version||Android 6.0.1|
|File Size||1.9 GB|
Follow just these seven step quiet simple and easy.
- Download and extract a zip firmware file.
- Just Odin Tool open it.
- Go to Boot your device using Download Mode.
- Then, you press and hold the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time for 4-5 seconds.
- After, connect the computer with a device through the USB cable. Check the “Auto Reboot” and “Reset Time” options available in Odin Tool.
- Click the AP/PDA button and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
- Next, press the start button to continue the Flash firmware process update on your device.
For complete guide Samsung flashing with odin click here.
First of all, you must take a backup user’s important data in an external drive or In your PC. Cause, the flashing process erased all of your mobile user data.
Please make sure that you download the correct firmware for your device. If you are using Samsung devices, you can check the device model number located in the setting- About. Along, you get Download mode on the backside of your Samsung device.
Droidhelper will not responsible for any damage caused by using the Samsung GALAXY Note 4 SM-N910G firmware file. Because we don’t edit or custom these files. This firmware released on the official Samsung website.