In this tutorial, we are going to show you. The way to transfer messages from the iPhone to an android device. Whereas each these platforms have their own set of backup and restore functionalities. However, it’s restricted to their OS itself. You’ll take a backup of all the info on your android mobile phones by signing into your Google Account. Then upon signing in with a constant Google ID on another Android device, you will simply restore all the info. On constant lines, iCloud would is available in handy for Apple devices.
However, the important issue arises once you are attempting to transfer your information across each of these platforms. There’s no native possibility for cross-platform data transfers in either of those 2 ecosystems. As a result, users might need a tough time managing such a state of affairs. As luck would have it, there’s a handy resolution to trot out it. And during this guide, we are going to assist you with simply that. Given here area unit the steps to transfer messages from the iPhone to android devices. Follow on.
How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to Android Phone?
There are quite an few third-party applications that are capable of acting this practicality. Accordingly, we have a tendency to tried our hands on a number of of them. Also, settled down for the Wondershare MobileTrans. The application provides an easy-to-use interface and will its job within the simplest way potential. In case, this app fails to satisfy your demand for a few reason, then fret not. We’ll even be sharing an alternate methodology to hold out this task. Join us!
Through third party software
- In the start, to download the Wondershare MobileTrans app on your PC.
- Now, launched the setup and process with the desktop instructions to install it.
- Now, the Android and iPhone devices connected to your PC.
- Launched the tool and click on the Transfer button under Phone Transfer
- During transfer from your iPhone to Android, set the former a the Source and the after as the destination.
- To initiate the process, select Text Messages under the Content to Copy section and click the Start button.
- Accordingly, transfer start and only take a couple of minutes. Once complete , you can remove your device from the PC and shutdown the app as well.
So, the first process is transferring your messages from iPhone to Android. Now, come to the second method.
Transferring via Third-Party (Android App)
If for a few reasons, the primary methodology didn’t manage to relinquish out fascinating results. Then there’s in our own way out. During this section, we are going to be mistreatment the iCloud messages computer file. So, restoring it on your android device via a third-party app. Follow on for the care directions.
- Firstly, connect your iPhone to the macintosh or windows computer with iTunes put in.
- Now visit the Backup section and choose the choice to backup the files to the computer.
- Along an equivalent line, make certain that your backup is non-encrypted. For that, uncheck the inscribe native backup choice.
- Finished it, press Back Up Now button. Once the backup is created, you can find the file through the following location:
Windows: C:\Users[YourUsername]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\ macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
- However, go to the 3d folder and you can see your messages backed up.
- This file is transferring to your Android device. To download and put in the iSMS2droid app on your Android device from the Play Store.
- Launch the app and faucet on the Import Messages choice. You may need to build it the default SMS app for the nonce.
- Do thus then browse to the computer file that you simply had just transferred. Choose it and hit the Import All button.
- Wait for the method to end. Once done, you will switch back to your default SMS app. Congrats.
Meanwhile, we tend to conclude the guide a way to transfer messages from iPhone to android. We’ve got shared 2 completely different strategies for a similar. Also, do allow us to apprehend within the comments that one you ultimately settled for.