Whatsapp messenger is a simple and reliable cross-platform mobile messaging application that allows you to exchange secure messages without paying for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is accessible for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, and Nokia. These phones would all be able to message one another. Since WhatsApp Messenger utilizes a similar web information plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no expense to message and keep in contact with your friends and family.
Technical information of Whatsapp Messenger
|Language||English 41 more|
|Date||Dec 13th, 2020|
The founder of “WhatsApp” was “Jan Koum and Brain Acton”, who was the former executives.at Yahoo. WhatsApp is truly outstanding and one of the quickest developing messaging platform that has ever existed. With a huge number of users, overall these applications offer various advantages to the entirety of its users all around the world.
To date, WhatsApp released a bundle of features for Android and other smartphones that you can use for messaging. The basic features are to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. We have assembled practically all the features, tips, and tricks that users can use with WhatsApp.
WhatsApp install through your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to send you message and call friends and family, Thus you do not have to pay for every message or call. There is no subscription fee to use WhatsApp.
In this feature you send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
Call your friends and family free of coat through WhatsApp Calling, either if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s data connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes
Enjoy group conversation with your contacts so you can stay in touch with your friends or family.
You can also use the computer’s browser to send and receive WhatsApp messages.
No International Charges
There is an extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally are not included. Chat with your friends globally and avoid international SMS charges.
Say No To Usernames And Pins:
WhatsApp works along with your phone number, then why bother having to remember another username or pin, like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing contact list.
Always Sign In:
You are also signed in so you don’t miss messages. You do not face any problem about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
Another if you miss your notifications or turn off the internet connection on your phone, WhatsApp will also save your recent messages until the next time you use the application.
And Much More:
WhatsApp access to your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds to share with friends, and more!
Broadcasting A Single Message Send To Multiple People At Once:
You’ll go an option to send the same message to multiple people by adding the contacts in the recipient list. Just click on the ‘+’ sign locate on the right side and select the names from your contact list.
Format Your Text:
You can use bold, italics, or strikethrough messaging style too. For instance, asterisk use for bold (*hello*), underscore for italics (_hello_),\ and tilde for strikethrough (~hello~)
Find Out Who You Chat With A Lot:
This feature is for iPhone users, in case you have cleared out the messages it’s quite difficult to find out easily. For this ‘storage usage’ can find out how much data you transfer and received presently chatting.
Mute Chats and Groups:
If you receive too many unwanted messages across then select the contact or group and choose the ‘mute’ option from the menu.
Privacy Setting of Whatsapp Messenger:
If you don’t want to show anyone on your contact list that you are using WhatsApp, you go to “setting” and you found it in the “privacy” option. And disable the ‘last seen’ option from showing up on their screen, further you cannot see other from contacts too.
WhatsApp has new feature to share PDF, Excel and word files just attach the documents to your selective chat and share it. WhatsApp is access to also allow GIF files in a short while.
Stop Auto Download Of Photos And Videos:
Similarly, you can turn off audio and video downloads when roaming your phone, in case you want to save media pictures, just choose to selectively download photos and videos when on data or Wi-Fi respectively. Go to the setting under “Data usage”.
Add Dates To Your Calendar:
This feature is presently available on the iPhone. If your contact sends you an event remember date within the chat, you will be able to add this date to your calendar and create an event.
Eleven(11) fresh and upcoming Whatsapp Messenger features
- The Rooms mix currently allows WhatsApp users to make another Room, join a welcome right from the WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp for desktop. Also, a single video call can invite up to 50 people to join the chat, which is a video conferencing feature of the messenger.
- All the devices that are signed in with that Whatsapp account will receive a message. Further, all the past features such as starring a message, archiving of chats will also is in sync across all devices.
- WhatsApp messenger has turned out 138 new emojis in the most recent Android beta version of the application. These professions emojis are, for example, cook, farmer, painter among others, it additionally brings new ‘racial’ emoticons, wheelchair image and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- WhatsApp notices can be irritating, particularly whenever you have joined a few very active groups. With this alternative, you will be capable of forever quiet notices in such chats.
- If WhatsApp users need to add another person to their contact list, scanning a WhatsApp QR code without any problem.
- Animated stickers are another thing on WhatsApp. Starting at now, there is a sum of four animated sticker packs accessible for download – Chummy Chum Chums, Rico’s Sweet Life, Bright Days, and Moody Foodies. You can utilize these stickers to make chats enthusiastic.
- WhatsApp will allow users to press and hold the member’s video — from a gathering call of up to 8 people— to full screen in a group video call.
- WhatsApp is set to turn out dark mode to PC users. This feature will apply to both web and desktop.
- Also, WhatsApp has the latest added support for Status refreshes include disappear after 24 hours for handy running on KaiOS.
- WhatsApp is recently adding a video symbol in group chats to allow group members to begin a group video call rapidly.
- There is a symbol indicating the most recent display for a contact shortcut likewise, WhatsApp has improved the help for VoiceOver. Furthermore, there is another shading chat bubble coming to WhatsApp