Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows download. If you need to flash MIUI ROM or unbrick your dead device by using any Xiaomi device or any Qualcomm powered device, at that point, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver will be helpful. The Android devices which are running on a Qualcomm processor will be appropriate for it. This guideline helps you. If, you’re facing data moving issue or a delicate bricking issue on your handset. This guide will impart to your connections to download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows. Also, it will guide you regarding the flashing and transfer of files on your device by connecting with PC/laptop etc.
If the Qualcomm USB Driver is not installing on your PC. The Windows PC won’t have the option to recognize your Android device, Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL. Along these lines, if you’re a serious user or a designer and perform assignments over PC, this will be helpful. Here we have given you the two installation process for direct and manual. Follow the full article. Currently, we should investigate the QDLoader USB Driver to sum things up.
What is the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver?
Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows is an important tool essential to connect your Snapdragon processor device with a Windows PC. As most mainstream brands use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets on their handset devices, the installation of Qualcomm USB Driver is essential. It will guarantee a solid and stable bridge between the PC and your Android device.
The flash stock firmware is using the ADB and Fastboot devices like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP device, and so on. They will get simpler with the help of the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader driver. The PC won’t appropriately recognize your connected Android device without installing the USB driver. The Qualcomm device users can perform flashing using the QPST device tool to reestablish or unbrick it.
Pre Requirement things
- Applicable to all Xiaomi MIUI devices (Qualcomm).
- Download and install ADB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download and install Mi PC Suite for the Xiaomi MIUI device.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop (7/8/8.1/10) and a USB Cable.
- To download Qualcomm QDLoader from a link given under below.
By using direct process to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows PC
We have furnished the installation process with screen captures. Follow the steps appropriately.
- From the above link, Download Qualcomm Driver and concentrate it on your PC.
- According to your Operating System version, select 32-Bit or 64-Bit setup arrangements.
- Select the Setup as “Free Bld” and Click on the Next button.
- Now, accept the condition of the license agreement to finish the installation process.
- Click the Install button to begin the installation of the driver. Just wait for it.
- At the end, Press the Finish button to exit the installation process.
By using manual process to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for windows
- Concentrate on the Qualcomm Driver Package that you downloaded from above.
- Introduce ADB and Minimal Fastboot drivers through which Windows will perceive your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android handset device.
- Settings > About Phone > tap 7 times on the Build Number. This will enable Developer options on it.
- Now, go back to the Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging and Enable it.
- Connect your smartphone with your PC using a USB cable.
- Next, Boot your Device in “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode.”
- Open Command Window by the press and hold Shift Key + right-click by using Mouse. Pick Open Command Window here.
- To follow this command and press Enter to check the device is connected or not.
- You will see a device sequential code on the screen. That implies it is effectively connected. At that point follow the subsequent stage.
- Type the order form below and hit enter to Boot into Download Mode (EDL Mode):
Adb reboot edl
- To install the driver on your PC/laptop, go to the Control Panel > Device Manager from the PC.
- You look at your device recorded the device driver isn’t installed appropriately.
- Now, right-click on QHSUSB_BULK and pick Update Driver Software.
- A pop-up will currently show up in which you should choose to Browse my PC for driver software.
- Click on the Browse and find the unzipped Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder from it.
- The system will start up by installing drivers naturally. If, is requested for any permissions, award it.
- Select for installing driver software.
- In the end, click on the Close button to exit the installation.
- You will see the refreshed driver software effectively Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM10) section.
- Congrats! You have done successfully the driver installed on your PC.
Manually update Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver
These steps you should have to follow already install Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- To do the similar previous steps up to you will see “QHSUSB_BULK.”
- Right-click on it and select the Update Driver Software choice.
- In the new dialogue box, select the Browse my PC for driver software to manually update QDLoader Software.
- Click on the “Browse” alternative and select the recently extracted QDLoader drivers folder from the PC
- Your PC system will begin the Qualcomm driver installation process and may take a few moments to finish the installation.
- You will receive a message which will prompt that Windows Can’t Verify the Publisher of this driver Software.
- Click on the “Install the driver software anyway” option to proceed with the cycle.
- Next, click on the Finish button to close the window.
- Go to “Device Manager“. You will see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008[COM 10]” under the PORT (COM and LPT) area.
- You’re finished! You have successfully updated the drivers on your PC window.
If you are a new user of Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows, and never happen to install or update it, these simple steps seem to be complex and discomforting. The Qualcomm drivers always install automatically use some tool.
Therefore, it is suggested before installation check the status of already installed drivers via device manager in settings. It is already there you don’t need to install again just update according to the given instructions.
We are hoping these instructions/guidelines will be very helpful for installation. In case the problem remains, then follow the full installation process manually.
If you have any query, just ask via comment below and we shall try our best to resolve your query.